Do you work out on your own but want accountability from a personal trainer?
Want a structured workout plan to help you progress toward your goals?
Need accountability and the support of a group to keep you focused and committed?
I invite you to join my brand new virtual private accountability group!
The group will have 4-6 total members with a common fitness goal to lose weight. Beginner to intermediate-level clients.
For six weeks, you will hold each other accountable as you move toward your goals together.
This group is for people living in the Katy area (a suburb of Houston)!
We will connect through our private Facebook group and virtual video chats, plus you may meet a new #fitfriend that you can work out with in person.
For less than $15/week, your six-week commitment includes:
- Goal-Centered Workout Plan, including personalized modifications (workouts for this group will require gym access)
- Meal Plan & Nutrition Guidance
- Weekly Check-Ins
- Accountability from trainer and group members
- Virtual connection calls to meet group members and form a fitness family
- Private Facebook group to form community and a support system
- Accessibility to me for questions throughout the week
The next group will start on Monday, April 15th. We will have a virtual call on Sunday, April 14th for all group members to virtually meet.
Ready to join? Space is limited, so submit your payment and reserve your spot now! Save $10 on your reservation through Sunday, April 7th.
Any questions, please email me at email@example.com.