The Summer Shred Meal Plan was created as your guide to decrease body fat, increase muscle definition, and get you ready for the summer season!
The key to changing your body composition is not only putting your body in a caloric deficit (eating less than your body needs to maintain its current size) but also having the right mix of carbs, protein, and fats (macros) to fuel your body along the way.
This plan is a lower carb, higher protein regimen (35% carb, 35% protein, 30% fat) to boost your metabolism and maintain your lean mass as you shred the fat!
- The exact easy-to-follow template to use when creating your meals. No need to count calories! You will measure your portion sizes at each meal to ensure your calories and macros stay on point (a food scale and measuring cups are required).
- 9 customizable, quick, delicious recipes to provide ideas on what to eat while on the plan.
- Suggestions on how to tweak the plan in case you hit a plateau to make sure the results keep coming!
No more guessing how you should eat to lose fat! Create well-balanced meals in their proper portions to maximize your progress.
Calculate how many calories you need, and then choose the plan that best fits your goal. This plan is offered in 6 different calorie levels!
Please note, it is not recommended to eat below 1200 calories. This is because it’s very difficult to consume all the nutrients your body needs eating less than 1200 calories unless you are on a doctor-prescribed diet.
- How many calories do I need?
Every person requires a different amount of calories based on their height, weight, age, gender, and activity level. To calculate your recommended calorie needs, please visit http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html. Note: It is not recommended to eat below 1200 calories without being on a doctor-controlled diet.
- Are there any foods that are restricted on this plan?
This plan does not include dairy products. Many people have sensitivities to dairy, which tends to leave you bloated. Because this plan is meant to help you create a lean look, dairy products have been omitted.
- Many “healthy” meal plans only include smoothies, juices, and very limited food. Will I be hungry on this plan?
This is not your average plan! Starving in the name of health is not necessary and definitely is not healthy long-term. Great news… this plan includes full meals and snacks every single day. You will not be eating tiny portions of food. Our goal is to load up on the good stuff while avoiding the unhealthy stuff.
- Some healthy meal plans have food items that are super hard to find. Will I have to go to a specialty grocery store for items listed on this plan?
I have designed this plan to include foods that the average person should be able to access. My goal is to make nutrition more convenient and accessible, so this plan recommends foods are typically found in your local grocery store.
- Does this plan tell me exactly what to eat every day?
This plan provides the exact easy-to-follow template to use when creating your meals. It does not tell you the exact meals to eat. You will use the template to measure your portion sizes at each meal to ensure your calories and macros stay on point (a food scale and measuring cups are required). Example- the plan may recommend that you eat 4 ounces of cooked protein, 3/4 cup of carb, and 1 cup of veggies for lunch. You will then use that recommendation when preparing your meal.