SPARK is a 4-week structured workout plan of high-intensity workouts to reduce body fat and help increase muscle definition. It includes 9 total workouts:
- One total body strength workout
- Two total body strength endurance workouts
- Two lower body strength workouts
- Two upper body strength workouts
- Two high-intensity cardio and core workouts
Video demonstrations are included for each workout.
This plan is designed to be used as a short-term program to shake up your normal routine, push you a little outside of your comfort zone, and kick it up a notch.
The workouts contained in this plan aim to produce a high calorie burn to increase fat burning potential, creating more muscle definition.
Included are a mix of strength training, balance, muscular endurance, power, and cardio exercises, giving you a comprehensive plan that integrates various components of fitness.
SPARK is meant for beginner to intermediate-level gym-goers ready to step up their results. You work out consistently, at least three days a week, and are familiar with proper form of the basic exercises. You’re ready to intensify your workouts and your goal is reducing your body fat percentage.
These workouts range from 30-45 minutes but may be longer, depending on your level of experience.
This plan is intended for participants who have access to basic gym equipment, which is listed below:
- Cardio machine (i.e. treadmill, elliptical, stair climber, bike, row machine, etc.)
- General gym equipment (lat pulldown, cable row, cable machine, leg press, weight bench)
- Jump rope (optional)
- Kettlebell (or a dumbbell can be used)
- Medicine ball
There are modifications included for some exercises to accommodate different fitness levels.
Your workout program will be emailed in your confirmation email. Click the link in your email to download your plan.