The meal plan contains:
- 30 delicious recipes, created to pack your body with nutrients, while tasting amazing!
- Daily menu guide, telling you exactly what to eat for each meal and snack
- Detailed grocery lists for all four weeks
Foods included on the plan:
- Whole grains (except wheat)
- Lean Proteins (preferably 100% grass-fed and/or steroid, antibiotics and hormone free). Note: animal products will only be eaten AFTER the first week.
- Healthy Fats
- All Fruits & Veggies (preferably organic and fresh)
Foods that will be avoided:
- Wheat (including any product made with white flour, listed as enriched wheat flour)
- Overly processed foods
Limit packaged foods. The goal for the next 28 days is to prepare all of your own meals and to eat as fresh as possible.
- Why are we avoiding wheat, dairy, and soy?
Many people unknowingly have sensitivities to these foods. When you eat them regularly, you may experience symptoms that have become normal to you. Perhaps you have grown used to feeling bloated and fatigued. Maybe you have always battled acne and never linked your breakouts to what you eat. You may have just blamed your achy joints on a side effect of getting older. This meal plan will give you a chance to remove them from your diet for 28 days to see how you feel without them.
- Many detoxes only include smoothies, juices, and very limited food. Will I be hungry on this plan?
This is not your average detox! Starving in the name of health is not necessary and definitely is not healthy long-term. Great news… this plan includes full meals and snacks every single day. You will not be cutting out foods groups or eating tiny portions of food. Our goal is to load up on the good stuff while avoiding the unhealthy stuff.
- Some healthy meal plans have food items that are super hard to find. Will I have to go to a specialty grocery store for items listed on this plan?
I have designed this plan to include foods that the average person should be able to access. My goal is to make nutrition more convenient and accessible, so you should be able to find most, if not all, of the foods at a large, local grocery store.
- I don’t mind cooking, but I really don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen. How long will it take to prepare the meals?
Most meals will take about 30 minutes to cook. A couple recipes may take up to 45 minutes, but the meal plan is designed to give you quick, easy recipe options.
- I’m ready to power up for the next 28 days! What do I do next?
Simple! Purchase the meal plan, and then join the private Facebook group to give you accountability and support while on the plan. Congratulations on committing to your health. It’s go time!